My first story translated from Danish (B,F,F)

Everything in my story is fantasy.

Chapter 2: Baby again.

When we got into the car, I was put in a chair. She tapped me tightly and began to start the car. I spat out the pacifier. And cried, what the hell are you doing! Drop down and I’ll explain, she said. I can not have children, so I kidnapped you. I wanted one in 13 years that I could do to a little boy again. I hack off me into your farmillie journal, and I saw that your parents had many problems. You had already tried to flee your home. So what! His now down and admit you are craving for a new farmilie. I sat and thought about it. Then I said: you’re right. Can not you pull over somewhere I must pee. She smiles look to me and said, small children can not stay. That’s why you have diaper on, you know my little baby boy. I could not imagine that pee in the diaper. I just could not hold me anymore. So I peed, I peed completely through the diaper. I loved the feeling when my pants were wet. She said: nårh has known someone who needs a clean diaper on, we’re almost home my little treasure. Ten minutes later we were at her house, she put me up in prams, and I ran into the house. I was laid up on a changing table and had to change my diaper. So she put me in a crib, and kissed me goodnight.

Chapter 3: My first day as a baby.

I woke up almost morning know that Sophie was about to shut my teddy up. She felt in my diaper. I felt that I had dirt in it. There is if someone who needs a clean diaper, she said. She lifted me up on a changing table. While she changed my diaper so I am around. In space, it was a crib (the one I slept in), changing table, a closet with diapers and baby things, a camera and a TV. To my darling, now you must surely have something to eat, "said Sophie. She took me into a kitchen where I was placed in a highchair. So she took some porridge forward, after which she began to feed me. I obediently ate all the food, then she sat down in a playpen, and I started playing with some baby stuff. After 25 minutes had I done the diaper again. I was changing, and afterwards put to sleep nap. When I awoke, I was allowed to watch any TV. Later I had dinner and a clean diaper on. Then it was time to lie down to sleep. My first day as the baby was gone.

Seems I must continue? :wink:

Continue reading Chapter 4

1 Synes om